View previous topic :: View next topic  
Azurà
Veteran Raid

re: HFC

TorturedViper wrote:

Got Gorefiend down. Was a bit of hard work on Kilrogg for some reason, but six down for the night and on to progression on Monday!

C'mon  guys archimonde is easy!! 

Where's the challenge in these raids? Back in the days ...*

TorturedViper
Veteran Raid

Got Gorefiend down. Was a bit of hard work on Kilrogg for some reason, but six down for the night and on to progression on Monday!

TheApo
Veteran Raid

Sorry about the no-show last night, got home real late. How far did you get?

TheApo
Veteran Raid

Fatboss Mannaroth: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3MhC4DpqTI

Fatboss Archimonde: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlT3Jaz_GWQ

Qem
Guild Master

And when i do i shall be thinking of you :3

Ok so on with tactics. I realise this is a bit late but with Mannoroth and Archimonde being our goal for Mondays raid i thought i'd just conolidate some basic information which i have shamelessly copypasta'd from LOS Gaming and Icy Veins. This is only the basic information mind you and represents the absolute minimum of research needed by raiders

Manaroth

Tanks

• Perform a tank switch while using an active mitigation cooldown right after Massive Blast Icon Massive Blast is cast. This must be done quickly.
  • Use an active mitigation cooldown to avoid getting Puncture Wound Icon Puncture Wound from Glaive Thrust Icon Glaive Thrust.
  • In Phase Four, avoid the knock back waves that come for you after Massive Blast Icon Massive Blast.

Healers

Healing cooldowns are required during Phase One, and then for Phase Four's Empowered Felseeker Icon Empowered Felseeker. During Phase Three and Phase Four, they can be used freely, as no other abilities call for their usage.

DPS

DPS the targets that appear in the following priority:

1. Fel Iron Summoners;
  2. Doom Lords;
  3. Fel Imps;
  4. Dread Infernals (only ranged DPS);
  5. Mannoroth.

Everyone

• In Phase One
  • Phase Two, Three, and Four
    • Avoid standing in Fel Imp-losion Icon Fel Imp-losion ground effects (Phase Two).
    • Avoid standing in Inferno Icon Inferno ground effects (Phase Two and Three).
    • Split damage from Mannoroth's Gaze Icon Mannoroth's Gaze by having a few raid members stand in the circle surrounding the debuffed player. In Phase Four, make sure to have as few players as possible soaking the damage, to minimise the size of the resulting void zones.
    • Run far away from Felseeker Icon Felseeker (and as far away as you can from Empowered Felseeker Icon Empowered Felseeker in Phase Four).
    • Run against the pushback if targeted by Shadowforce Icon Shadowforce (Phase Three and Four only).
    • Avoid the meteors from Fel Hellstorm Icon Fel Hellstorm.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Archimonde

Tanks

• During Phases One and Two, use active mitigation to reduce the damage of Death Brand Icon Death Brand, and perform a tank switch when it is cast on the tank.
  • During Phase Three, perform a tank switch when a tank is sent to the Twisting Nether via Nether Banish Icon Nether Banish.
  • Inside the Nether Realm, tank the Shadowed Netherwalker.

Healers

Save healing cooldowns for Shadowfel Burst Icon Shadowfel Burst in Phase One, Unleashed Torment Icon Unleashed Torment in Phases Two and Three, and Rain of Chaos Icon Rain of Chaos/Hellfire Icon Hellfire in Phase Three.

DPS

Everyone

• During Phase One
    • Avoid standing in Doomfire Icon Doomfire, and kite the fire away from the middle of the room.
    • Move out of ground effects when Allure of Flames Icon Allure of Flames is cast.
    • Stand under those knocked up high by Shadowfel Burst Icon Shadowfel Burst to split the fall damage.
    • Spread Light of the Naaru Icon Light of the Naaru to as many raid members as possible by standing near golden orbs, and then walking into them.
    • Spread 8 yards for Shadowfel Burst.

Dustcake
Guild Master

And what I think you could do, is GO FUCK YOURSELF >:@

Qem
Guild Master

As were heading into some of the more difficult fights I think its important that we make sure that all our raiders are capable of what's being asked of them. For this reason I think its best that we leave it to the men whilst the women can make themselves useful by providing us with bacon sandwiches. Just a suggestion.

Dustcake
Guild Master

Soooooo seeing as I narked at you all the other night I should probably set out the vids people are to watch for fights here. Until I have the time to actually embed shit I want you all to look at the 2 min tips from Line of Sight gaming (youtube) and the Icy Veins guides for the last few bosses on normal.

During the raid if you've watched/read any other tacts or have ideas on how we should be doing a fight, share them. Worst we're gonna do is laugh at your stupidity, tell you you're wrong and ignore your thoughts. So you have nothing to lose (seriously we value input and you get bonus brownie points for being a try-hard. Everyone loves a brown noser) 

Peace and love

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Raiders of the Glomp Forum Index -> Raids All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: